Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ringing in the New Year...

Happy New Year!  

The Best's spent the New Year with friends cheering on the Bulldogs in Jacksonville!  Yes, I convinced my Rebel loving husband to come along and believe it or not, he was actually a great sport.  Who knew? 

We spent NYE with every other State fan at the DAWG POUND Party.  So fun!  I love getting to hang out with old friends.  Here are a few pictures from the night. 

Loved the ice block when we walked in :)





The next day we got up early in preperation for a great game.  GO STATE!  


52-14 ... not a bad way to ring in the New Year!

Before leaving Jacksonville we stopped by to meet my new niece.  My step-brother and sister-in-law just welcomed Leighton into the world Christmas Day!  :)


2011 is off to a great start and I'm so excited about everything the future holds for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment