Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Catching up...

Wow!  These last 6 months have flown by.  That's no surprise considering how busy we've been.  It all started in July.  Katie and Clay got ENGAGED!  July 25th to be exact :)  They are absolutely perfect for eachother.  I can't imagine a better husband for Katie!  (Or a better brother-in-law for ME!)  Here are a few pics from our photo-op.  

Love this one!

Next up, August 7th!  Nathan and I got MARRIED!  Our day was better than I ever imagined.  We are so happy and loving marriage.  He's my best friend, my rock, and I couldn't imagine a life without him.  Who knew things could be so good?  I love him! 



We had a beautiful wedding party too!


Our perfect wedding was followed by a really fun reception!  Or so I hear.  


Sorry Nathan!  I couldn't leave this next one out.  Thumbs down to Nathan's Ole Miss Groom's Cake.  :)


Here are a few candids from the weekend.  






To wrap up our wedding weekend we jetted off to St. Lucia for the week!  A new busband, an ocean view, a butler and Piton beer made me one happy lady.  



No comments:

Post a Comment