Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Take One!

Since we'll be in Florida for Christmas this year we spent this past weekend celebrating Christmas early in Jackson.  :)


How cute are my team members?

It took us a little bit to get out of bed (We had to wait for Santa to finish up)

BUT... once we did we got to go downstairs to this! 

Before we could stop her Tuxey jumped right in and finished Santa's leftover cookies.  Yes, her shirt says Santa Paws.  Isn't she cute? 

While Tux finished up her breakfast the rest of us started opening our gifts!




I promise I had gifts too, but since I was the camera operator I didn't take any of myself :)  To wrap up a great morning we spent the afternoon relaxing by a fire and had dinner at Tico's.  This was my first visit to Tico's and let me tell you... It was amazing!  I'd say we had a pretty great Christmas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment